An enormous variety of things to do in Skegness.
There are places to visit near Skegness, Mablethorpe and all along the Lincolnshire Coast. So many that you’ll have to come back again next year to visit the places you missed this time. Just ask at the hotel reception for details of any of the theme parks in Skegness or shows on in the Skegness hotels this summer.
- Butlins day visitors
- Botton’s Pleasure Beach theme park
- Fantasy Island
- Skegness Natureland Seal sanctuary
- Tower Cinema
- Skegness Golf Centre
- The Pier
- Embassy Theatre
- Batemans Brewery
- BJ’s BIG TOP
- Bell leisure
- Big Kidz Karting
- Donna Nook Nature Reserve
- Mablethorpe Seal Sancuary
There are hotels in Skegness with entertainment every week of the whole season
– we’ll be happy to show you where to go. There are some hotels with swimming pools and with hot tubs. Also a few hotels that accept dogs. All Skegness hotels are disabled friendly so if you have accessibility issues that’s not a problem.